Women mostly dream the long, thick and healthy hair for their crown, however; the exposure of dust, pollution, dirt and sun makes your hair damaged and becomes far away from your dream. In fact, there are many hair beauty products in the market but they contain chemicals which harm your hair more. The alternative is you can take the natural resources for growing your hair healthily. Here are some beauty advice for your hair from natural resources:
- Choose mild shampoo for your hair and you need to choose the right one for you. You may choose the one that functions for limiting the activity for oily scalp if you have oily hair; but if your hair is dry, choose the one who does not strip your hair from its natural oil.
- Use lemon juice and olive oil for getting rid of the itchy scalp. Usually itchy scalp is caused by climate, diet or stress. Just take 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice, olive oil and water then massage your scalp with it. Rest it for 20 minutes and wash off as usual.
- Take brown sugar for controlling your dandruff.
- Mix 2 parts of brown sugar to 1 part of your hair conditioner
- Rub gently on your scalp
- Rinse off
- No excuse for gray hair; moreover, if it grows in early age. You might cover it by using hair color, but choose the natural product, for example Henna and Indigo. Women have used Henna as a coloring agent for ages, now you can mix with Indigo and leave it over night to get the better result.
- You may not come across that diet takes a very significant role for your hair. For normal hair: chicken, fish and sprouts. For dry hair : bananas, nuts, brown rice, pulses and raw vegetables. For oily hair: fresh fruits, green leafy veggies, yogurt and salads.
- Use egg for your best conditioner. In fact, the yolk is fatty and full of proteins which work greatly to get rid of unwanted oils. Yolk is only good for normal hair, while white is good for oily hair. After using egg conditioner, rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use honey and olive oil for the damaged hair. Take 1/2 cup honey and 2 tbsp olive oil into clean damp hair, leave it for 20 minutes. Finally, rinse off gently.
- If you have frizzy hair, avocado is the best solution to handle it. Mash some avocado and massage your hair with it.
- Everyone knows aloe vera is good for hair especially for hair fall problem. It heals the scalp and bring the pH balance to be normal. It also cleanse the pores out. Here are the ways to make the mask:
- Blend some aloe vera gel with 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Put in 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Mix it well and apply it on your scalp and hair.
- After resting for 20 minutes wash your hair thoroughly.
So, what do you think? Those beauty advice are simple, right? One thing you also should remember, hydrate your hair from the inside out by drinking plenty of water and lots of fruits and vegetables. Good luck!