Health benefits of ginger
- Relieve The Pain
Ginger has benefits to relieve pain and inflammation, including muscle pain due to sports too intense menstrual cramps, pain, and arthritis. How, make drinks made from ginger, turmeric, water juice of 1 lemon, a tablespoon of honey and warm water.
- Get rid of acne.
For you who anxious because acne problems, how easy it is. Grate the ginger, then paste on the face of the breakouts. The content of the substance in the ginger helps to eliminate acne and make face skin become more clean and healthy.
- Anti-tumor effect.
Ginger has some substance that is able to fight off cancer cells and reduce pain during chemotherapy.
- Normalize blood composition
According to the study, consumption of ginger on a regular basis can normalize blood sugar and cholesterol levels. It also can reduce the risk of potential complications. Moreover, ginger helps to reduce the formation of blood clots and high blood pressure. How, boiled some Rhizome of ginger with cinnamon sticks, leave to cool, and drink 2-3 times a day.
- Stimulates hair growth and prevents dandruff and hair loss
Ginger smooths the blood flow to the scalp, the hair root by supplying nutrients, and stimulates the growth of hair to prevent hair loss.
– Hair mask booster: Combine grated ginger and jojoba oil and then massage into the hair and skin. Wash after 30 minutes.
– Stimulates hair growth: mix the grated ginger and garlic with water, and let stand briefly. Add some olive oil or coconut oil to this mixture, and then massage to the root of the hair.
– A mask for dandruff: Mix 2 parts of freshly shredded ginger and 3 parts olive oil or sesame. Apply to the scalp and leave it for 15-25 minutes. Use this mask twice a week.
- Smooth the blood circulation.
Drink nutritious ginger to help smooth the blood circulation, so that the health condition of the body is always awake. Content in ginger stimulate the release that can widen the blood vessels in the body. This is useful to make a warm body, maintaining the stability of the blood pressure, and blood flow becomes more smoothly.
- Lowering stress
Drink ginger tea in addition to warm the body, it can also reduce stress. The aroma can help lower stress and tension in the body as well as mind. In fact, ginger contains substances called gingerol which can help eradicate dangerous chemical substances in the body. These chemicals can also increase stress. Then, you could try drinking hot water mixed with ginger and a few slices of lemon to get improved.
Thank you very much for reading Health benefits of ginger, hopefully useful.