Healthbeautyidea.com | How To Prevent Preterm Labor– Prevention of Preterm Labor is very necessary for a pregnant woman, especially for women who have experienced premature pregnancy. Although it does not yet have a history of giving birth prematurely, the woman should not ignore such premature births.
Preterm Labor is the birth of the insufficient age, labor it could happen if gestational age of the mother less than 37 weeks or 38 weeks. The farther from the gestational age 37 weeks and 38 weeks, baby health and safety risks of the increasingly alarming. Rarely can a baby survive outside the mother’s womb to age less than 32 weeks.
How To Prevent Preterm Labor
When the baby suffered a Preterm Labor, the chances of a preterm baby could be affected by medical complications, especially in the respiratory part, so that the babies need intensive help the breathing organs. Because of these problems, it is important for pregnant women to know how to prevent Preterm Labor. To Prevent Preterm Labor can be done with things below.
Pregnant women are too fat and too skinny is also very prone to Preterm Labor. Keep the weight to the ideal is one of the ways that could be performed by pregnant women. Indeed, while pregnant women will experience a significant increase in weight. But women who are pregnant should adjust the increase her weight gain according to gestational age.
Many pregnant women who will experience increased weight at the time of the final trimester. However, most women who do not experience morning sickness will experience weight gain since the beginning of the pregnancy. Because of that, the mother should control increase her weight to have weight loss and weight gain.
One of the causes of Preterm Labor is an infection in the tooth. Perforated teeth could be the cause of a Preterm Labor. So that to avoid Preterm Labor, the mother must maintain the cleanliness of the teeth and mouth. Do not let any germs that cause cavities and cause infection in the tooth.
There are studies that show the fact that pregnant women who skipped breakfast, especially morning meal can be prone to Preterm Labor. So for pregnant mothers who do not want to experience a Preterm Labor is a good idea not to skip breakfast in the morning.
Declining immune of pregnant women can cause pregnant women to Preterm Labor. One of which was influenza. Influenza can cause immune of pregnant women decreased, if the immune of pregnant women decreased, an immune system that is in the body of the baby also come down.
That’s why pregnant women need to protect themselves from influenza viruses and various diseases that could cause the mother’s immune system into decline. One way that can be done is to do the vaccine.
Healthy living patterns.
How to prevent Preterm Labor, the mother should implement healthy life patterns. Healthy living patterns can make the health of pregnant women and the fetus is in the womb healthy. Many a Preterm Labor caused by a pattern of life that is not healthy.
To avoid Preterm Labor, pregnant women can use a mask if it is in the crowd. A mask that could serve as a deterrent from free radicals, an antidote to the virus and also avoid cig*rette smoke.
Drinking plenty of Water.
Consume the plain water is believed to be able to dissolve a wide range of chemical substances in the body. If pregnant women consume foods that contain a lot of chemicals, she must consume a lot of water to be able to neutralize a wide range of food that is in the body.
Check pregnancy Routine.
For how to prevent Preterm Labor, the mother should be routinely checked the pregnancy on the obstetrician. Medical personnel can find out the sign of the bear if must be done prematurely.
Medical personnel will also be encouraging pregnant women to consume the strengthening food. Checked the pregnancy to the medical personnel could do as much as one a month until the age of 37 weeks, although the pregnant women do not experience a complaint.
People Are Looking For:
Checking Yourself If There is a Complaint.
If pregnant women experience a complaint before the pregnancy control schedule, pregnant women can visit a doctor before the control schedule. The example of complaints that pregnant women experience:
- Severe pain.
- Arise flecks of blood spots
- Early contraction.
- Amniotic water broke early
- Heartburn, etc.
When complaints surfaced, a pregnant woman could soon be visiting the doctor or midwife.
Control each week.
If before 37 weeks gestational age, controls could be done during the once a month. When the age of the gestational age 37 weeks (9 months of fetal development), pregnant women can be checked in its pregnancy for a week.
Importance of pregnancy check.
Checked the pregnancy regularly to prevent the occurrence of preterm labor. Check out the pregnancy, it is important because it can be used to find out the fetal development, fetal position, the presence of a disability or not, as well as the possibility of Preterm Labor. Examination on a regular basis while pregnant can also detect any abnormalities of pregnancy, such as: ectopic pregnancy, Molar pregnancy, and Ectopic pregnant disturbed.
Pregnant women should routinely consume prenatal vitamins provided by physicians and medical parties given during pregnancy. Benefits of nutrients containing calcium, benefits of folic acid and iron are the substance must be consumed by pregnant women during pregnancy. Vitamin deficiency is very fatal to the health and development of the fetus.
How to prevent Preterm Labor, must avoid various kinds of chemical substances. Prohibition of pregnant women is in the environment, food, and beverages. Chemical substances were also present on the drug. A drug that is not recommended by a doctor during pregnancy should never be consumed by pregnant.
Avoid Excessive Activity.
Pregnant women may be doing-activity, but pregnant women may not perform dangerous activities for pregnant. For example, is lifting weights that are too heavy, tired and also too stress. It can lead to Preterm Labor.
Pregnant women should prevent infection as much as possible. Infections experienced during pregnancy will be able to increase the risk of premature birth.
- If you feel that you have an infection while pregnant, either bacterial or viral, then immediately check with a doctor so that it can be treated immediately.
- You can also prevent infection in various ways, such as diligently washing your hands, not touching or removing cat feces, using safeguards when having conjugal relations and so on.
Keep teeth and Gums Healthy
Another way you can do to prevent premature birth is to pay attention to the health of your teeth and gums. According to studies, infection and inflammation of the gums will be able to affect the birth.
- Therefore, it is very important to maintain healthy teeth and gums during the gestation period. You can clean your teeth regularly and thoroughly.
- If you experience dental or gum problems while pregnant, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Pay Attention To The Distance of Pregnancy
Regulating the distance of pregnancy, between the first pregnancy and the second pregnancy is one way that can be done to prevent premature birth. This method can be done for mothers who have previously experienced premature birth. If the pregnancy is too close after giving birth prematurely, the risk of premature birth in the next pregnancy will increase.
The way you can do to keep your pregnancy at a distance is to use contraceptives. You can consult a doctor to find out the best contraceptive for you.
Avoid Bad Habits
As we know, smoking has a bad impact on health, including the health of pregnant women. In pregnant women, one of the dangers of smoking is that it will increase the risk of premature birth.
- Therefore, in order for the baby to be born healthy and normal, you should start quitting smoking.
- Not only cigarettes need to be avoided, but you should also avoid drinking alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs. Alcohol and illegal drugs will also increase premature birth, as well as harm to the development of the fetus in the womb.
- You can consult a doctor to find out how to quit smoking, if you find it difficult to stay away from this one habit.
Managing Health Problems
Some health problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity will be able to increase the baby’s birth prematurely.
- If you experience these health problems, you should first consult a doctor before planning a pregnancy.
- Make sure your health condition is under control to prevent the premature birth. You can do the treatment that the doctor recommends.
Stay Active In Motion
Getting pregnant is not a reason for you to be lazy. When pregnant, there is nothing wrong with keeping you actively moving. This is done so that the risk of complications is reduced when pregnancy, such as preeclampsia and diabetes that can lead to premature birth.
- Exercise that is done is certainly exercise that is suitable for pregnant women. Light exercise such as swimming and leisurely walking can be done.
- However, before doing sports, you should first consult a doctor. Because the condition of each pregnant woman is different.
Pay Attention To The Food Consumed
When pregnant, avoid eating carelessly. You need to be more careful when choosing foods to be consumed.
- Avoid the consumption of unhealthy foods, foods that may contain bacteria, such as raw fish, meat and expired foods.
- Before eating or after eating ,you should wash your hands first until clean using soap and running water.
- Cooking utensils exposed to raw fish or meat should be cleaned. This is done so that there are no bacteria attached to the cookware.
Adequate rest time during pregnancy is not only important for the health of pregnant women, but also important for the health of the baby being conceived. You can take a few hours to relax and recuperate.
- If there is time you can take a nap.
- In addition, pregnant women can also do regular meditation or occasional spa. This activity will be able to relieve physical stress or mental stress experienced by pregnant women.
Routinely Check Your Health At Your Doctor
Routine examinations by a doctor are very important to do during pregnancy. The doctor will certainly know your condition, as well as the fetus in the womb.
When controlling with a doctor, do not hesitate to consult regarding health problems or symptoms that bother you. Including if you have a history of giving birth prematurely.
Thank you very much for reading How To Prevent Preterm Labor, hopefully useful.