Most people want to have perfect and glowing skin without any red spots, impurities and the like. However, it is not that simple because there are countless factors coming along the way that will make your skin looks more distressful. They can be red spots, freckles and worst of all, blackheads. This common skin issue can be triggered by so many reasons such as the eating habit, skin disorder, hygiene and some inside factors such as hormones, diet and undoubtedly – stress.
Those blackheads are also referred as the open comedones which occur along with black bumps when there is clogging around the hair pores. Also, it is mostly caused by dead-skin cells building-up as well as excessive sebum. Once those clogged pores get exposed to the outside environment, it is inevitable that you will notice black spots within your nose, around the chin and so forth. That’s why people refer as blackheads.
Nonetheless, you have none to worry, because there are so many natural home remedies for blackheads that can help you tackle those skin problems besides the usage of skin care products. The truth is, if you can cleanse your skin well, you will probably no longer have to worry about blackheads.
Following are some natural agents that can definitely help you to get rid of this skin issue.
There are high amount of antibacterial as well as anti-inflammatory ingredients within cinnamon that you need in order to cleanse your skin well. Therefore, if you use cinnamon, it will be extremely useful in helping you to deeply cleanse every skin cells, even inside the pores.
The trick to make use of cinnamon is also quite simple.
- Mix one tablespoon cinnamon powder with lemon juice.
- Add along decent amount of turmeric powder.
- Gently mix them well and heat up the paste before applying all over your face.
- Allow the paste to sit on your face for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash off with water and apply lotion right after to balance the pH level in your skin.
- Repeat applying this mask every two days until you get satisfied result.
- Lemon Juice
This juice is one of the best ways that help you in clearing off the dead skin cells and impurities on your skin for this juice is packed with high amount of vitamin C. This property, in fact is food source of antioxidant so that it helps promoting collagen production within your skin. Thanks to this, your skin can also be healthier. This would also help you no longer have to suffer from debris that cause other skin problems.
How to use:
- Cut open one fresh lemon to get the juice.
- Mix well with decent amount of honey and sugar to make the paste your scrub.
- Gently rub the paste all over your face with a thick coat and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Repeat this action twice a week as skin exfoliation.
- Some people also use this lemon juice along with honey and rose water to minimize the pores on face.
- Baking Powder
This baking powder is famous for fixing so many problems, diseases and treating blackheads is included. It has high amount of antiseptic quality so that it helps scrape off debris, impurities on your skin.
The trick of using baking powder is quite simple.
- Mix few tablespoon baking powder with few teaspoon lemon juice to get the paste.
- Remember the ratio and the amount depends mostly on the size of your face.
- Apply thick coat of baking powder all over your face and leave it for a while before rinsing off with water.
- Repeat this action every day on regular basis.
You probably have heard of oatmeal as good treat for your skin and in fact it is. It is powerful agent that help to remove blackheads as well as freckles that many people have tried. The key of using oatmeal is that it is good in absorbing all the excess oil and irritation on your skin. To make the most of it, you can use along with other ingredients such as tomatoes and honey.
How to apply:
- In the small bowl, mix 2 tablespoon oatmeal with crushed tomatoes and one teaspoon yogurt.
- Add few drops olive oil to avoid drying out your skin.
- Apply the mask all over your face and leave it for a while before rinsing off with water.
- Repeat this mask at least twice a week if you want to have satisfied result.
- Green Tea
It would be a huge miss if we do not mention green tea as the remedy for blackheads. Along with cleaning skin cells deep down insides, this green tea is also helpful for minimizing pores after that. The reason is that it can absorb most of excess oil on skin as well as to reduce inflammation.
You can either use green tea to wash your face or drink the tea on regular basis. Green tea, however, is also good for your heart health as well.