Keto Breakfast Ideas – A ketogenic diet or a keto diet is a diet that implements low-carbohydrate and high-fat eating patterns. When normal fat consumption is just 20-30 percent, a ketogenic diet recommends a fat intake of up to 60-70 percent.
Well, you can make your own keto diet menu easily, you know. Some of the keto diet recipes below can be used as an easy-to-create a breakfast menu in a short time. However, do not forget to consult a doctor first before undergoing this diet.
Keto Breakfast Ideas
Mushroom Omelette Recipes
Nutritional content: 77% fat, 20% protein, 3% carbohydrate
- 3 eggs
- 3 Pieces Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp grated cheese
- 1/5 parts Onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A little Salt and pepper.
How to make it:
- Shake the egg in a bowl and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Shake until gently.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan with moderate flame level.
- Put the egg in a frying pan. Wait for 1-2 minutes.
- When the egg starts to ripen, but there is still a raw piece on it, sprinkle with cheese, mushrooms, and onions on top of it.
- Fold the eggs into two parts. When starting to brown, lift the eggs and serve.
Cloud Bread Keto Recipe
The next Keto Breakfast Ideas is cloud bread keto recipes
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- Prepare ingredients.
- Mix the egg yolks and cream cheese, then shake well.
- Insert cream of tartar in egg whites, then mixer until white thick with trace.
- Then take 1/4 pieces of egg whites mixer enter in batter egg yolk, stir gently with the stirring system, then take again 1/4 egg white dough. Enter in the egg yolk dough, stir slowly until well blended.
- Do it gradually until the dough is blended well and becomes a soft dough.
- Prepare the pan that has been given the mat baking paper, take the dough to taste, arrange it on a baking sheet.
- Then bake in the Oven that has been heated first to a temperature of 170 ° C for 30 minutes or according to your oven, after ripe or golden yellow colored, remove from the oven, wait for the cold to be removed from the baking paper.
Stir Fried Tofu Recipe
In a portion of this keto-breakfast menu contains 385 Kcal nutrients, consisting of 25 grams of protein, 30 grams of fat, and 8 grams of carbohydrates. Here’s a recipe for how making it.
- Type: Breakfast
- Keyword: keto diet menu
- Number of recipes produced: 2
- Calories: 385 Kcal
- Prep time: 20 minutes.
- Tofu 200 grams, cut the shape of squares
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- Stevia (natural sweetener) liquid 1/2 tbsp
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Rice vinegar 1 tbsp
- Chicken Eggs 1 piece
- Soy sauce 1.5 tbsp
- Sriracha (chili sauce) 1 tbsp.
- Prepare the bowl and mix all the sauce ingredients (soy sauce, rice vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder, Sriracha, stevia) and stir until well blended and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, then enter the tofu piece and cook for about 10 minutes or until the liquid is evaporated and the tofu to be yellow while stirring frequently.
- Then broke down on a pan and stir together with tofu until the egg is cooked.
- After that, pour a mixture of sauce in a frying pan and mix everything and simmer a few minutes.
- After perfectly cooked, then lift and serve on the serving plate.
Pancake keto recipe
- 1/2 Cups of almond flour
- 40 Grams of cream cheese, melt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of lemon rind
- Butter, for frying and serving.
How to make:
- In a medium bowl, shake almond flour, cream cheese, eggs, and lemon zest until soft.
- In a nonstick frying pan over medium heat, melt 1 tbsp of butter. Pour about 3 tbsp of dough and cook until golden, 2 minutes. Flip and cook in 2 minutes. Move to the plate and continue with the remaining dough.
- Serve topped with butter.
Read also: Best diet for hypertension
Thank you very much for reading Keto Breakfast Ideas, hopefully useful.