In general the human body form, especially men there are three. Firstly, the body shape that is generally thin with muscles is very dry. Furthermore, the body shape that tends to be athletic and the last body shape is large and easy to fatty. Therefore, find out how to Build muscle mass in a healthy way to be more ideal.
Regardless of what body shape you have now, building healthy muscles and lean is no easy thing. There is a lot of things to be noticed by a man so his wishes have a muscular body and are ideal according to the criteria can run faster. Here are a few things to do to Build muscle mass in a healthy way and Fast
Build muscle mass in a healthy way
Maximizes protein consumption.
Protein becomes one of the essential ingredients for muscle shaping. But unfortunately, not all of the proteins you eat will be used to form muscle. The body also needs proteins for other things such as producing hormones.
Then, you should maximize your daily protein intake if you want to build muscle in a quick time. Because, building and storing new proteins is much faster the process than having to break down old proteins. In addition, try not to reduce your calorie intake every day.
According to the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) guidelines, you should supply a daily protein of 12 to 15 percent of your daily calorie count. While the remaining 55 to 60 percent is carbohydrate and 25 to 30 percent of fat. Eat protein-rich foods like soy, almond, lentils, spinach, peas, cheese, chicken breasts, eggs, and also milk.
Weight training can be done using tools with different variation load levels. In training the strength and endurance of muscles, you can perform the mechanism of “free weights” as well as using dumbbell or barbell. Besides, it can also use a fitness machine equipped with cable and pulley that is useful to help lifting the load.
There are a few things to be considered in doing muscle mass enlargement like exercising muscles using heavy loads. You can challenge yourself how heavy a load can be lifted by your body.
Consumption of many calorie intake.
Food has considerable influence in the formation of a person’s muscle mass. Change your daily diet with a nutritious intake. Food with enough calories can make your weight grow. In muscle building, consumption of more calories is compared to ordinary days so that the calories burned by the body become more numerous. Excess calories are needed to repair fibers in damaged muscles and help the growth of new fibers.
Lots of rest.
When you are in practice mode, it can be difficult to remember how important it is to rest between each session. Your body takes time to repair itself after a workout. Do not force yourself too hard, or you might just be sitting on the couch with interested muscles instead of being in the gym to do train to failure.
Train your feet with squats.
Stand with the legs as wide as the shoulder and grip the dumbbell with both your hands on the shoulders. Tilt your body slightly forward, with the head fixed behind, and bend your knees until your thighs align with the floor. Gently lift your body to the starting position.
Consuming other foods that help you build muscle and support muscle strength
- Consume combinations of proteins-carbohydrates before exercise.
- Eating carbohydrates after workouts.
- Eat every three hours.
- Eating a carbohydrate-protein combination before bedtime.
- More protein consumption than usual.
- Eat lots of fat.
- Consume plenty of water.
- Take multivitamins.
- Antioxidant consumption.
- Consume nuts.
- Sweet potatoes.
- Egg whites.
- Tuna fish.
- Chicken meat.
- Rabbit meat.
- Get your calories from healthy sources.
- Take additional supplements.
- Train the greatest muscles.
- Strengthen your back with deadlifts.
- Get bigger arms with chinups. (Read also: Easy way to build arm muscle)
- Do a bench press to make your chest bigger.
- Practise a load two or three times a week.
- Make a short training session.
- Train to failure, means doing exercises until you are physically unable to repeat the exercise.
- Give breaks after workouts.
- Never miss a meal or exercise.
- To increase muscle mass quickly, consumption of proteins in small quantities (less than 6 grams) before you exercise, this will make your muscles prepare. In half an hour of exercise, eat a large amount of protein (varies depending on your body weight, but at least ~ 10 grams).
Read also: What are the benefits of exercise at night?
Thank you very much for reading Tips to Build muscle mass in a healthy way and Fast, hopefully useful.