My head hurts – Headaches that strike suddenly is not without cause. Almost all people experience this disorder regardless of age and is the point of view of health disorders are the most common. This could be just a mild nuisance, or vice versa, i.e. the possibility of the response body will be the presence of more serious health problems. If frequent headaches, sure will greatly disturb You, isn’t it?
If mild disorders, will usually heal with rest or take the headache medicine and drink enough water. However, if relapse again in a few hours or the next day, we need to be wary of the possibility of the other pain that arises.
Causes of my head hurts
My head hurtscan be caused by many different things. The doctor can determine the cause and the proper care on the basis of a complete examination.
In general, headaches can be grouped by cause, namely the headache that is not associated with another disease or known as primary headaches and headaches caused by another disease or also known as the secondary headaches .
The Primary Headaches.
The following are the most common types of primary headache.
- Tense headache. Several things could be the cause was depression, lack of sleep, stress, dehydration, skipping meals, and consuming too much alco**hol.
- Cluster headache.
Read also: Types of migraines. Which one do you have?.
Lifestyle is also one of the factors causing primary headaches, such as consuming foods that are processed with acid salt compounds (nitrate), change the time of sleep, bad posture, past meals to excess stress.
About two thirds of people blame stress as the cause of the headache. In fact, the headache is present precisely after the stress is over. The cause is the Central hormone that is active to fight stress suddenly down, which then triggers the blood vessels to enlarge and react, then triggers a headache.
Lack Of Sleep.
Lack of sleep can also be a cause of headache. Follow a balanced sleep pattern: sleep and wake up at the same time every day, including weekends. It is strongly recommended to avoid the habit of staying up.
Secondary headaches are headaches caused by the active nerve pain in head due to a disease. The following are some common causes of secondary headache.
- The flu.
- Ear infections.
- Dental problems.
- Consumption of monosodium glutamate (MSG).
- Consuming food or drink that is too cold suddenly.
- Use the cover or headgear such as a helmet too tightly.
- Hormonal changes in women e.g. after taking birth control pills.
- Vision disturbance such as glaucoma.
The following are less common causes of secondary headache:
- The blockage of blood vessels in the brain.
- Inflammation of the brain.
- Trigeminal neuralgia.
- Brain aneurysm.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Panic attacks.
In addition, there are several types of specific secondary headache like this.
- Rebound headaches caused by frequent use of medicated pain relief.
- Thunderclap headache which makes sufferers to experience severe headaches, occurring suddenly and with the basic causes potentially fatal such as bleeding in the brain.
- Spinal headaches are caused by lack of cerebro-spinal fluid after anesthesia or trauma.
But in addition to the possibility of certain diseases, headache turns can also be caused due to unexpected trifles. Here are some causes of headache that often you don’t realize:
- Body posture
- An irregular sleep schedule
- There is a problem that is being considered
- Stare at the gadget screen
- Sensitive to certain smells
- Tie the hair too tight
- The bright light of the sun
- Harboring anger
- Chewing gum
- Exercise without warming up
- Exposed to bad weather
- Talking on the phone the wrong way
- Having excess body weight
- Eat ice cream
- Carry the bag too heavy
Thank you very much for reading the causes my head hurts, hopefully useful.