Hair lice is a common problem. A variety of lifestyle changes and the use of certain products into the cause of the lice in the hair. In the United States, six to twelve million children have trouble with hair lice each year.
Hair lice parasites that appeared in the human head. This organism body size is very small, so that at a glance hard look by eye. When the eggs hatch, the hair lice size smaller than the tip of a pinhead. When fully grown, the size only of sesame seeds. Head lice eggs hatch period ranged from eight to nine days. Life ticks from since childhood, adult, and die can reach 40 days. Hair lice live from sucking human blood from the scalp.
How to prevent lice?There are several hair lice prevention tips that can be applied to yourself, child, or family.
- Do not sleep a single bed or adjacent to someone you know has lice, because these insects can jump into your hair.
- If you have small children, remind him/her to did not enter a game or other activity involving contact between hair with their friend.
- Do not use towels, hats, comb, hair brush, pillow, bedding, clothing that have been used by others.
- Shared storage spaces, such as cabinets, lockers, or drawers, it can be a place of growing hair lice. When there are objects that are stored in it, such as clothing, the spread of lice will be more widespread through the object.
- Keep your hair health and hygiene to avoid various problems.
- Routine checks the presence of lice hair using a lice comb as early handling before spreading to other people.
Thank you very much for reading How to prevent lice? Hopefully useful.