Yeast infections suffered by people living in tropical areas. Tropical climate led to hot and humid temperatures so that fostered the growth of organisms such as fungi. Fungi generally invade the skin and mild. This infection usually attacking the outer layer of skin, nails and hair.
A yeast infection is one of the infections that often occur in women. Yeast infection closely related to hygiene. A yeast infection can occur on parts of the body that often sweating.
Yeast Infection may be transmitted from one person to another. Transmission can be through the intersection directly to the skin of patients, and can also use the shared bathroom and dressing room.
Tips to prevent yeast infections
Here are some tips that can be done to prevent yeast infections:
- Always maintain personal hygiene, especially the cleanliness of the skin and feet.
- Taking a bath at least once a day.
- Wash your feet twice a day and dry by pressing (do not rub) with towel.
- Dry the skin thoroughly after the bath until the folds.
- Each individual store and use their towel to avoid contaminated with fungi or germs.
- Use socks and underwear of cotton material, replace it regularly (at least once a day).
The fungus will multiply on a warm and humid places. Underwear cotton will make your skin remains dry. While synthetic materials, will make your skin getting moist and makes growing fungus.
- Avoid tight clothing.
Use clothing that can make your body ‘ breathe ‘. Use tight clothes, like jeans or leggings, it will make the skin became increasingly damp.
- Immediately change the underwear that feels moist or wet due to sweat or water.
- Use anti fungal powder on your shoes or socks to prevent the proliferation of fungal spores.
- For people with diabetes, keep your blood sugar levels stay remain within normal limits.
Thank you very much for reading How To Prevent Yeast Infection, hopefully useful.