PATANOL EYE DROPS are an eye drop containing the Olopatadin HCl. These eye drops are used to help overcome the signs and symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis. The use of this drug SHOULD COMPLY WITH the DOCTOR’s INSTRUCTIONS.
Patanol Eye Drops are used in the treatment, control, prevention, improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Allergic conjunctivitis Treatment.
- Symptoms of allergic red eye.
How to get rid of panda eyes naturally.
Olopatadine HCl 0.1% (PATANOL 0.1% EYE DROPS)
2 times a Day 1 drop in each eye with an interval of 6-8 hours
Rules of Use
Drops in sick eyes
How to use
- Wash your hands first to clean with water and soap.
- Open the bottle cover, then check the condition of the dropper tip on the bottle and make sure it is not damaged.
- Lean your head slightly to the back and pull the lower eyelid with the finger (forefinger) which will be administered with the drug until it forms a sac.
- With one other hand, hold and point the bottle as close as possible towards the lower eyelid sac without touching it.
- Then, test the drug as recommended / dose into the lower eyelid sac and do not blink.
- When finished, close the eye for 2-3 minutes. Remove excess medication on the face.
- Recover the bottle and wash your hands thoroughly.
Caution: Do not touch the tip of the drug dropper by hand or other object.
Patanol Eye Drops Side effects
Here is a list of possible side effects that can occur from all the constitution ingredients of Patanol Eye Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects allow, but are not always the case. Some of these side effects are rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you notice any of the following side effects, especially if side effects are not lost.
- Blurred vision,
- Feeling of heat and burning,
- Dry eyes,
- Sore eyes.
- Eye sensation such as foreign body entry
- Sore throat
- Tastes change.
- Redness in the eyes
- Runny nose
- Eyelid edema,
- Taste impairment
If you notice any other side effects that are not above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You can also report side effects to your local food and Drug Administration authorities.
Nifedipine side effects.
Before using this medication, inform your doctor about your current drug list, store products (e.g. Vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions can make you immune to drug side effects. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the instructions printed in the product brochure. Dosages based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or deteriorates. Important counseling points are outlined below.
- Pregnant, planning for pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Remove contact lenses when using these drugs
Hypersensitivity to Patanol Eye Drops is a contraindication. In addition, Patanol Drops should not be used if you have the following conditions:
For external use only, not for injection or peroral administration. Be careful on prolonged use. Should not be used to address the irritation caused by contact lenses. Pregnant and nursing women.
Benzalkonium Chloride, which is commonly used as a preservative in eye preparations is reportedly able to cause punctate keratopathy and or ulcerative keratopathy. Take strict supervision on frequent or long-term use of the eye in conditions where the cornea is easily damaged.
Contact lenses should be used 10 minutes after the drug is dropped.
Overview of the eyes.
The eyes are the organ of sight. The eye detects light and converts it into electrochemical impulses in nerve cells. The human eye has a perfect way of automatic working, the eye is formed with 40 different main elements and to all these parts have an important function in the process of seeing the damage or absence of one of the functions of the single part will make the eye impossible to see.
The translucent layer at the front of the eye is the cornea, just behind it there is the pupil, the function of the pupil itself is to regulate the insensitivity of the light that goes to the eye.